Stranded at the L.A. Auto Show

Stranded for 24 hours after a couple of long days covering the L.A. Auto Show, I did what any sane person would do: went back to the auto show. It was more fun this time around, surrounded by the show-going public instead of the rest of the media, and I noticed some things I hadn’t seen over the past few days.

Laaslincoln

Why does Porsche project Lincoln symbols in the corridor that leads to its display?

Laas30inch

A 40 sure would go well with these 30s...

500grille

Look, I found the real wire-mesh grille that Ford Motor was supposed to put on the Jaguar XKR! It’s on the Ford Five Hundred.

Joesfast

My Fast is getting huge...

Laassleeping

Even though I was stranded, at least I got to keep my hotel room!



Related posts:



Related posts:



0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий