Burning Man’s Expressionist HUMMER Inspires Pity For Unwashed, Uninspired Masses

Found during my daily read through Jalopnik, this HUMMER sculpture erected [snigger] by the Burning Man elite marks the first time in my conscious history when a demonstrative effort made by burnouts hasn’t sparked blinding anger and/or the brandishment of firearms. As a matter of fact, this sad little display actually inspires a sort of genuine pity in me, much like the kind I feel for that one guy with the faded “Wuck Fachovia” sign who sits in front of the local bank. If I didn’t think he’d try to cop a feel, I’d gently put my arm around his shoulder and in a soothing voice say, “It’s over man, you lost. Just go ahead and go on home now…”

At any rate, we don’t really have much to add by way of original content [Burning Man, protest, global warming, so and on and so forth...] and apparently neither do these sad little unwashed tax evaders. I mean, a giant Hummer? You had like, what, 12 months to identify and exaggerate a symbol of “corporate evil”? And the best you could do was a giant Hummer. Really.



Related posts:



Related posts:



0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий