Gas Card Applications 101

Gas prices can get high, and even when they are low, you probably want to save money.  If you’re like me, I like to save money on just about everything, and when I think about every month spending like gas, groceries, electricity ,and that, I want to save money.

Well, with a gas card, you’re going to be able to save on all of your gas fill ups.  How can this be?  Well, when you use your credit card at a gas pump, you will find that you can save a certain percentage, depending on the card that you apply for.  You can save as much as 10% per gallon.

How do you find the perfect gas card?

Look at the rebates - The first thing that you want to do is see how much you’re going to get back in terms of rebates.  You don’t want to apply for a card that’s only going to give you 1% back.  You’ll want to get the most out of your card.  Also, keep in mind that there are introductory rates, and make sure that your rate will last longer than 30-60 days, etc.

Where can you use it? Some cards allow you to use it at only one station, while some cards allow you to use them at any.  It’s up to you if you want to be loyal, or be able to use it anywhere.  Most of the time, you won’t find that there’s a big difference, but sometimes you may find that a loyal card gives you a higher rebate, but this isn’t always the case.

Are there fees? Like any reward card, I hate a card with fees, and if I find one with an annual fee, etc, I won’t even bother with it.  By the time I get my rewards, I have to put all of my money back into the fees that I have to pay, which isn’t fair at all.

Can you get more than gas rebates? You’ll find that some cards will give you more back than just gas rebates.  For example, you may find that you can get a certain percentage back on other products.  This is a great way to save on things, rather than just gas.

Gas cards are a great way to save money, and if you follow a few tips above, you should be able to find exactly what you’re looking for.

Related posts:



Related posts:



Related posts:



0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий